IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- Now-April 18th Solicit Sponsors
- April 18th Read-A-Thon begins—START READING and
- April 29th Read-A-Thon ends—STOP. This is the last date to
log minutes read.
- May 4th LAST DAY to return Sponsor Sheet and pledge money
The following prizes will be awarded for the Read-A-Thon this year:
- NEW BOOKS!! EVERY STUDENT raising:
- $25-$49 will win 1 NEW BOOK/1 RAFFLE TICKET
- $50-$99 will win 2 NEW BOOKS/2 RAFFLE TICKET
- $100 or more will win 5 NEW BOOKS/5 RAFFLE TICKET/LUNCH LINE PASS
- Grand Prize of Raffle is a New AMAZON KINDLE
- EVERY CLASS with 100% participation will win 10 new books for their class library. Even if a student doesn’t raise any money, their participation counts! We ask that your child still return the pledge form with the number of minutes read.
- TOP STUDENT IN EACH GRADE that raises the most money will win 10 NEW BOOKS.
- TOP CLASSROOM IN EACH GRADE LEVEL that raises the most money wins a special Storyteller John Weaver assembly! Learn more at http://www.storytellerjohnweaver.com.
- TOP STUDENT FOR THE SCHOOL that raises the most money wins lunch with Mrs. Tatum and a NEW AMAZON KINDLE
- TEACHER OF THE TOP CLASSROOM FOR THE ENTIRE SCHOOL that raises the most money will win a $100 Amazon gift certificate.
Mrs. Hinshaw, Miss Pult, Mrs. Spalding, Miss Williams, Miss Lee, Mrs. Lee, Mrs. Lopez